Are you confident that you, and your managers, have the knowledge to effectively and safely handle workplace issues? Is a failure to effectively manage employees holding back your business?
Our one day workshop provides practical training for directors, managers and HR professionals, whether they are new to the role or simply looking to update their knowledge, on dealing with the most common workplace issues.
Small groups (a maximum of 8 people) will learn our tips and tricks for dealing with issues in a pragmatic way to minimise the risk of business disruption and litigation. There will be group discussion of real-life case studies derived from our extensive experience.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Dealing with disciplinary and grievance investigations, hearings and appeals
- How to effectively manage underperforming staff members
- An essential guide to equal opportunities
- Approaching “off the record” settlement discussions
- Our top tips on avoiding tribunal litigation
The workshops will be held at our recently refurbished offices in central Reading for just £495 plus VAT per attendee. A two-course lunch and an extensive set of helpful notes as a reference tool will be provided.
To register your interest please contact Ian Machray at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 0118 951 6225 and we will liaise with you to find the next suitable date.