We have experience of a wide range of compliance and regulatory matters:
- drafting appropriate anti-corruption policies and procedures for an international business.
- providing anti-corruption training.
- arbitration against a supermarket under the Groceries Code.
- advising bookmakers in relation to setting up new premises in addition to the sale/purchase of premises from other operators.
- advising a company in relation to alleged pollution from its factory site. Dealing with criminal investigations and representing the company following prosecution.
- advising a company regarding failure to register for a scheme under the Producer Responsibility (Waste Packaging) Regulations 2007, in relation to initial investigations and subsequent prosecution.
- acting for a food manufacturer in an investigation and prosecution relating to defective canned goods and labelling issues.
- advising a licensed client on the revised regulations under the Consumer Credit Act.