Positive Intelligence: the art of improving our mental fitness
A penetrating discussion with Chris Norton to examine how to become more mentally fit through the work of Positive Intelligence.
In this podcast Ruo Wu and guest, Chris Norton, Chair and Director of the Watford FC’s Community Sports & Education Trust, also discussed:
- the importance of mental fitness, especially in the wake of Covid;
- the science behind mental fitness & positive intelligence;
- how to utilise our under-used brains – shifting from survival to thriving brain;
- the need to exercise our positive mental muscles for some ‘mental’ gymming;
- our brain V an iPhone operating system;
- empathy & how to better meet life’s challenges;
- the interplay between positive intelligence, IQ & EQ;
- the future of the Positive Intelligence project; and
- celebrating the incredible work of Chemogiftbags, Parenting Special Children’s Twilight challenge, and the informative Barclays quarterly charity special podcast.
Chris is passionate about achieving transformation and productivity growth. Chris has a long-standing career in Technology and Change Management roles, transforming and defining the way technical and customer services’ models are implemented. As the Director for Mentor Group, his strong passion is to use working with people and organisations to help achieve and sustain transformational changes in personal, client and revenue outcomes. Along with Chris’ long history in the corporate world, he has a deep love for his community.
Being a sports fan, he became the Chairman of the Watford FC’s Community Sports & Education Trust, where it has helped over 15,000 children per year through coaching, education, and social inclusion programmes. Chris believes the formula to success is to use sports as the foundation to engage, motivate and deliver lasting change to the lives of the children and the community.