The group acts for a wide range of clients from first time buyers to experienced property investors and national development companies.
Complete our quick and simple form and we will prepare your estimate of costs. Don't worry if you haven't got all the information you think you may need. Just complete what you can and if we require anything else we will contact you.
Recent work carried out by the team includes:
- Acting for clients selling a large town house in central London for just under £10 million.
- Acting for the receiver appointed by a mortgage lender to sell a portfolio of properties that had been repossessed.
- Acting for clients buying a country manor house with substantial land and buildings in need of complete renovation.
- Acting for the buyers of high value apartments in Central London, including compliance with landlords' requirements.
- Acting for banks offering secured lending to individuals and companies.
- Acting for local and national development companies in relation to the sale of newly-built properties.
- Assisting investment purchasers with the acquisition of a number of properties bought "off plan".
- Preparing documentation required to dispose of a large portfolio of properties at auction.
- Arranging for properties to be transferred to various family members following the death of the owner.
- Transferring ownership of properties pursuant to a Court Order made in divorce proceedings and documenting the resulting beneficial interests of the parties.
- Advising a client in relation to the first registration of land where the title deeds had been lost.
- Assisting clients with an application to register a right of way acquired by long use.
- Assisting clients in the release of restrictive covenants imposed for the benefit of adjoining land.