Providing and maintaining affordable housing is a challenge, especially in today’s conditions. We advise registered providers of various kinds in a way which supports them and helps them to find solutions to problems and facilitate transactions and other processes, whether legal or practical.
Our approach is directed by the type of client that we are advising, their structure, needs and expectations, which we make a point of understanding. This is to ensure that our advice is clear, appropriate and effective.
Our areas of expertise include:
- all types of property transactions
- sales and purchases of land or buildings
- development including acquiring sites for development purposes or advising on development issues relating to existing stock
- planning including section 106 agreements and the community infrastructure levy
- residential property including plot sales, lettings, shared ownership
- group structures
- practical know-how acquired by working with registered providers, developers, councils and our network of professional contacts
- through our other teams, advice on corporate/company matters, tax, employment, charities and dispute resolution