Employment Law Myths and Misunderstandings webinar
In this webinar, Senior Associate, Katie Burley, sets the record straight on a number of commonly mistaken beliefs about employment law and practice, tackling statements such as:
- I can’t make an individual who is on maternity leave redundant;
2. It doesn’t matter if an employee fails to sign their contract;
3. It is unlawful to ask candidates about their family plans at interview;
4. I can change terms after a TUPE transfer as long as I wait a reasonable time; and
5. If the office is too hot, my employees can refuse to work.
The webinar concludes with a live question and answer session from the audience where Katie is joined by Partner, Ian Machray.
**Please note this is a recording of a live webinar.**