About Penelope Garden
Penelope is a Partner in the Corporate team at Field Seymour Parkes specialising in advising clients looking to buy or sell a business or company and in advising on private equity and venture capital investments, an area which she has a particular interest as a result of her previous role working for a number of years in the private equity team of a leading city law firm.
Penelope’s clients range from small early stage business raising their first round of investment up to large multi-nationals but her core client base is owner managed small to medium sized businesses and investors. More recently she has also assisted a number of clients raising capital through the Future Fund.
Clients often commend Penelope for her excellent project management skills, efficiency and responsiveness. Penelope’s friendly and adaptable approach ensures that she builds strong, longstanding relationships with her clients who appreciate her responsiveness and tailored advice aimed at achieving the right outcome for the clients.
Transactions Penelope has recently advised upon include:
- Sale of Hettle Andrews to AssuredPartners
- Investments by BGF into ANDigital and Organox
- Aljac sale of shares to ELAFLEX Group
- Investment into NCAM Technologies by YFM
- Dulux Decorator Centre Network on acquisitions of Whites Trades Paints, Cambrian Decorators Supplies and Fenwick Trade Paints and Dove’s Decorating Supplies
- Mentor Group’s acquisition of eTS Labs
- A number of investments for the FSE Group