Recent work undertaken by the team includes:
- Co-ordinating a complex tax-efficient restructuring of a high-net-worth individual’s £130 million portfolio of UK assets.
- Advising in relation to complex farming partnerships, including the impact and availability of agricultural property relief and business property relief for inheritance tax purposes.
- Advising the board of directors of a Lichtenstein Foundation in relation to claims raised by a beneficiary of an English Will Trust. The matter has involved complex litigation across many legal jurisdictions in this multi-million dollar case.
- Preparing a range of legal documentation for a major clearing bank trust corporation, including discretionary settlements and related documentation on a daily basis.
- Drafting Wills for a wide spectrum of clients from individuals with relatively few assets to those with complicated financial and domestic arrangements.
- The administration of many continuing trusts.