True or False? An exploration into common employment law myths and misunderstandings
Employment law is always fast changing and with so much evolution, it can be hard to keep track of what is right or wrong. Here at FSP we regularly encounter a number of ‘employment law myths’ which, if believed, can have potentially costly consequences for employers.
In this webinar, Katie Burley will be setting the record straight on a number of commonly mistaken beliefs about employment law and practice, tackling statements such as:
1. I can’t make an individual who is on maternity leave redundant;
2. It doesn’t matter if an employee fails to sign their contract;
3. It is unlawful to ask candidates about their family plans at interview;
4. I can change terms after a TUPE transfer as long as I wait a reasonable time; and
5. If the office is too hot, my employees can refuse to work.
Aimed at HR professionals, business owners or anyone involved in dealings with employees, this webinar is set to be an interesting and interactive journey, delving into a wide number of misunderstandings.
Date: Tuesday 27th September 2022
Time: 10:00am-11:00am (including Q&A)
Where: On your laptop, phone or tablet (live webinar)
Presenter: Katie Burley, Senior Associate, joint Head of the Employment team.
To register for this free, live webinar click here.